Saturday, December 1, 2012

New Kid On The Blog



Hello!
I’m Nika, 24 years Leo girl. Actually writing, especially on a blog isn’t really my thing due to my laziness :p . But well,  here I am writing on my first blog. The big theme will be  about the “W” thingy, you know what I mean, every 20something girls dream ;) and maybe some other things, still doesn’t figure it out yet.

Reading a “W” thingy blog is very helpful because you can get many information real, and detail  stories that can not be provided by another reference, let say a magazine. By writing on this blog, I hope I can share my thoughts, experience, and information.Feel free to give comments and feedback on this blog.

Happy sharing :D

Bissous,

Nika

1 comment:

Nadhila said...

halo kak Nika. Salam kenal. Thank you for sharing your wedding preparations, it's very helpful. Terutama karena wedding date kita deketan, tapi saya di negeri tetangga, insyaallah di Bumi Sangkuriang kak, dengan konsep semi-outdoor juga. tdnya sempat mau di Maxi's juga lhoo hehe.
Oh ya kak, mau tanya2 untuk dekorasi outdoor di Maxi's nanti kak Nika akan pakai vendor apa?
kalau boleh di share terima kasih banyak yah kak. I'm looking forward to it :D

btw i'm pretty sure that you are my senior in SMA 3. salam kenal sekali lagi, saya angkt 2007 :)