Saturday, December 1, 2012

He Asked, She Said Yes :D


Me and My Other Half

Let me introduce my soon to be husband, Aditya. We’ve been together since 2003. How long we’ve been a couple? do the math :D I met him when we both sat on Junior High 3rd grade. Yes, it began as puppy love, but who knows, I ended up with him up until now.

After being together for a very loooooooong time, in the mid 2012, he said that he wanna get serious with me. Don’t imagine a romantic scene when he popped out the question. It’s just happen in our usual-casual talk, but with a little bit heavy topic this time. Couldn’t be happier when I heard those words, finally. On the night of Malam Takbiran, he talked with my Dad and Mom about –you know what-. Of course, my parents were very happy, they spread the news to my big family.

After a serious consideration, we choose September 2013 for the BIG day (Yes, it will be held on our 10 years of togetherness) Why is that so? Because we don’t want to rush the preparation, so we think one year is enough. Besides that, his parents Insya Allah will be going to Mecca on October 2013, so we decide to arrange our day a month ahead.

So take a peek at our preparation and enjoy!

Bissous,
Nika

No comments: